This unique visualization tool revolutionizes location-based consumer research. Observe opted-in, pre-profiled, first-party consumers’ movements 24/7. See daily visitation patterns across 12.5 million U.S. locations, including the top 1,000 retail and restaurant chains. Segment audiences based on recent and past visitation histories and survey them to learn the “why” behind their day-by-day and store-to-store shopping journeys.
What Is Path-2-Purchase® Platform?
At last there’s a methodology that documents the location journeys of actual, validated consumers.
- Observe real, first-party consumers’ daily visits, and then survey them to understand the “why” behind those visits and the purchases they make.
- The advanced mobile alternative to location-research methods that observe only the “when” and “where,” without letting researches know who those visitors really are. I
- No more modeling, no more inferences drawn from multi-sourced, third-party data. Path-2-Purchase® grounds research in validated knowledge, not inferences.
Test Drive Path-2-Purchase® Platform
Explore insights from more than 2.5 million validated, first-party consumers’ location visits to the top 1,000 U.S. retailers.
Target, Follow, Segment Consumers
Discover and target consumer segments based on who they are (demographic/psychographic profiles), where they go, how often, at what times of day and for how long.
- Get deep competitive insights by targeting brand loyalists, agnostics and rejecters.
- Get context for survey data by appending extensive location-journey histories.
Identify, observe and interview opted-in, first-party users of Surveys On The Go®, the leading mobile market research app.
- Track 750,000 daily visits across 12.5 million U.S. locations, including the top 1,000 retail and restaurant chains.
- Interact at the Point-of-Emotion®: mobile surveys conducted in-store or after-visit, with photo capture and video feedback.